Gray Disposable Polypropylene Coveralls 50 gsm X-Large /w Elastic Wrists, Ankles, Zipper, 68″ Long
|3 - 4||$9.08|
|5 - 7||$8.89|
|8 - 9||$8.61|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Disposable Polypropylene / PP Coverall
- GRAY POLYPROPYLENE COVERALL feature zip-front, standard cut, set-insleeves, open ankles, elastic wrists. No pockets. Serged seams. Excellent breathability. Non-woven lightweight material. X-Large size, 68″ Long. Meet the requirements, and in many applications will provide perfectly adequate protection. Quantity: 1 pc per pack.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These grey disposable full body protective suit is made from breathable, cloth-like polypropylene 50 gsm fabric that offers high tensile strength while remaining soft, comfortable. The material is low-linting and resistant to tears and punctures.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION: These poly garments provide protection from many dry particulates and water-based liquids without sacrificing comfort or restricting movement. Poly material clothes guard against dirt, grease and dry particulates. Durable and abrasion resistant.
- LOW-COST: Our lightweight PPE overalls provide effective and economical protection. These economically priced garments are light and offer better breathability and increased comfort saving your money. No pockets help to keep the cost low.
|Dimensions||12.00 × 4.00 × 1.00 in|
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.