1 Pack Sterile Wound Packing Strips 0.5″ x 5 Yds /w Iodoform
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Shipping and Returns
PLAIN WOUND PACKING STRIPS 0.5” x 5 yds
Held in place with a secondary dressing, which protects the wound from outside contaminants. They are ideal for wounds that require consistent drainage in order to heal properly. Can be selected for a variety of uses. The fine mesh gauze is highly absorbent and makes packing strips ideal for wet-to-dry packing.
Sterile, woven gauze strips are impregnated with iodoform, an antiseptic agent, and are ideal for packing or as drainage conduit for open and/or infected wounds. The ravel resistant gauze is designed to resist fraying and picking up lint for a more safe and comfortable packing experience. The wound filler is soft, sterile, and latex free. This high-quality wound packing strips promote natural healing and is ideal for soaking up blood and other bodily fluids.
Features a convenient in-package dispenser (unbreakable poly bottles) designed to help ensure ready access and facilitate caregiver convenience. Safe storage and longer shelf life. Packaged as one 5-yd. strip per bottle.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Gauze Strips offer comfort and protection for wounds. Packed in convenient plastic bottles for ease of use. Made with 100% woven gauze fabric. Soft cotton gauze maximize comfort during strip change or removal. Offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility.
Gauze wound packing strips are typically used as wound filler and designed to be inserted into the wound bed to soak up blood and other exudates material for a better healing environment. Packing gauze strips are used for nasal or sinus packing, boils, abscesses, fistulas and other draining wounds.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Does Not Apply
0.5" x 5 yds
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment70 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves20 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools15 Products
Lab Supplies34 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices54 Products
Patient Care92 Products
First Aid Supplies37 Products
Drugs & Medications54 Products
Other Medical Supplies62 Products
Incontinence Care90 Products
Personal Hygiene Products272 Products