10 Pack Black Sprague Rappaport Stethoscopes /w 22″ PVC Dual Channel Tubing
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
BLACK MEDICAL STETHOSCOPES
Rappaport type stethoscopes are used to listen to the sounds inside of your body. Provides versatile acoustical response for infants, children and adults. All stethoscopes come in individual boxes with accessory pouch, ID tag and instruction manual. Quantity: 10 pcs per case.
Monitoring stethoscope features chrome plate brass chest piece and binaural. 22″ PVC dual channel tubing. Specially designed for infants, children and adults. Each stethoscope is supplied with accessory pouch, ID tag and instruction manual.
EXCELLENT SENSITIVITY & COMFORTABLE FIT
Our stethoscopes allow students and medical professionals to study body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis. Offer excellent acoustic sensitivity. Small, medium and large bells screw into chest piece to detect low to medium frequency sounds.
ASSESSING HEART SOUNDS & BLOOD PRESSURE
22″ stethoscope will allow you to listen for rate, type, and rhythm of heart sound or to measure blood pressure. Works good in combination with sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure of a patient or family members.
ASSESSING LUNG SOUNDS
Lightweight stethoscope is a professional medical device which allows you to assess the rate, rhythm and quality of breathing or detect any obstructions of the airways. A stethoscope for home use will help you to understand the primary condition of a patient at home.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies2 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies7 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment10 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications8 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care12 products
Personal Hygiene Products74 products
Wound Care127 products