10 Sphygmomanometers Child Professional Blood Pressure Monitor /w Case. 0mm to 300 mm Hg
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Medical diagnostic devices used to measure blood pressure through manual convention. Sphygs are an older style blood pressure measuring device that are often preferred by health professionals as it gives the skilled user better control, and occasionally better accuracy, when taking blood pressure readings. Packaged: 10 pcs per case.
Deluxe sphygmomanometers feature a standard inflation system with two tube non latex bladder, cuff with index and range markings, a deluxe inflation system with large knurled air release valve. Air release valve and end valve are filtered to keep the unit free from dust and dirt. Measures blood pressure from 0mm to 300mm Hg. It can be used for both individual and professional use.
DURABLE AND ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
The manual blood pressure monitor is most often used by health professionals for its reliable and accurate readings, ideal for nurses, medical students, and doctors. Superior quality sphygmomanometers with an extra-large, high contrast and easy to read gauge. Ergonomic oversize palm design gauge enables precise single-hand air inflation and release.
Resistant to abrasion, chemicals and moisture the child cuff is constructed of high-molecular polymer Nylon that features clear index and range markings for added use convenience. The artery indicator label and index range ensure proper cuffing to achieve correct arterial compression.
TAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE KIT ANYWHERE
Sphygmomanometer comes with a convenient carry case made of nylon material to ensure exceptional durability and provide a comfortable and easy storage and transportation solution. Neatly packed in carrying case that will keep your professional blood pressure cuff set intact during all your travels, this lightweight kit is handheld and portable.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies3 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies7 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment7 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications7 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care13 products
Personal Hygiene Products74 products
Wound Care124 products