100 Pack Sterile Calcium Alginate Dressing McKesson 4″ x 4.75″ Rectangle Calcium Alginate
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
STERILE Calcium Alginate Dressing
Calcium Alginates are primary dressing that can be cut to fit wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. Size of each dressing: 4″ x 4.75″ (10.2 cm x 12.1 cm). Quantity: 100. Each dressing is individually wrapped in easy-to-peel package. Come in boxes for convenient use. 10 dressings per box, 10 boxes per case, 100 dressings in total per case.
Non-adherent dressings are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize dressing changes. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. They absorb wound fluid while maintaining a moist wound environment.
MAINTAIN MOIST WOUND ENVIRONMENT
The alginate, derived from seaweed, turns to a moist gel mass material when saturated. Calcium alginate dressing maintain a physiologically moist microenvironment that promotes healing and new skin growth.
CONVENIENT TO USE & MULTIPURPOSE
Wound packing dressings are a sterile, highly absorbent, nonwoven dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound. Help absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding. May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
HOW TO USE
Clean the wound area using normal saline solution. Pat the area around the wound dry. Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change. Change calcium alginate dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Does Not Apply
4" x 4.75"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 products
Surgical Instruments & Tools14 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment71 products
Lab Supplies34 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves22 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices53 products
Patient Care93 products
First Aid Supplies33 products
Drugs & Medications59 products
Other Medical Supplies61 products
Incontinence Care76 products
Personal Hygiene Products287 products