100 Pack Sterile Cotton Woven Gauze Pads 12-ply 3″ x 3″ Individually Packaged
|3 - 4||$20.48|
|5 - 7||$20.05|
|8 - 9||$19.62|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Pack of 100 GAUZE PADS 12-PLY
Sterile sponges are medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery to guard and cushion a wound, absorb blood, fluids and more. Size of each sponge: 3 x 3. Quantity: 1/pk, 100 pk/bx. Each pad is individually packaged. Single Use.
100% COTTON WOVEN GAUZE SPONGES
Highly absorbent and made from USP surgical gauze mesh. Cotton sponges do not stick to the wounds like other fabrics minimizing patient discomfort. Woven sponges are an excellent way to add extra absorbency and provide wound care. These gauze pads provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Not made with natural rubber latex.
12-PLY FOR HIGH ABSORBENCY
Created with comfort and practicality in mind, our wound dressing pads feature a 12-ply cotton construction. These sterile pads are non-adhesive and are available in a square, 2 inch x 2 inch size and have 12 thick layers of soft cushioning for extra comfort Ideal for any small wounds, cuts, ulcers, applying ointments or prepping needles.
ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
These sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Just follow several steps and you will get a quick and high-quality result. Our cotton sponges are a great cost effective option that can be used on a daily basis. Our 100-pack sterile gauze pads come individually wrapped to ensure and protect their sterilization for as long as possible.
Medical sponges are great for general cleaning, dressings, prepping, packing and debriding wounds. They can also be used as a temporary absorbent dressing over wounds. They may help to apply ointments, or to rub cleansing fluids, such as rubbing alcohol or iodine. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities.Ideal for cleansing wounds and applying medication. Soft cotton gauze maximize comfort during sponge change or removal.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
AMZ Medical Supply
3" x 3"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.