1000 Pack Natural Color Polyethylene Tube Closures for 12mm, 13mm & 16mm Test Tubes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
NATURAL POLYETHYLENE TUBE CLOSURES
Ideal for recapping most 12 mm, 13 mm and 16 mm evacuated glass blood collection tubes. Test tube caps are available in bright attractive colors for sample identification purposes. Not suitable for autoclaving.
Precision-molded, low-density polyethylene (LDPE) designed to fit firmly on the tube. Designed for easy-on and easy-off use, featuring double thumb tabs. Flexible closures protect from aerosols of highly infectious microorganisms.
Polyethylene tube closures remain sturdy under most rigorous laboratory procedures, including centrifugation. Scientific tube snaps maintain a tight seal during centrifugation, agitation and refrigeration procedures.
Guard samples against cross-contamination and laboratory work areas against infection and spillage. These colorful snap-on closures are an effective way to recap blood drawing tubes, glass test tubes and plastic culture tubes.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.