1000 Pack Sterile 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Prep Pads Large 2-ply Disposable Non-Woven
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
STERILE PREP PADS
Alcohol pads are used to clean an injection site prior to injection to remove dirt. Size: Large. Come in boxes for convenient use. 100 pads per box, 10 boxes per case, 1000 pads in total per case. Ideal for use as an cleanser.
70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
Alcohol prep pads contain about 70 percent alcohol and 30 percent water, which is the best mix for killing things. Do not use a prep pad on an open wound because it can cause tissue damage and actually inhibits the healing process.
2-PLY NON-WOVEN MATERIAL
Regular alcohol prep pads are constructed of a non-woven while lightweight material to minimize waste. Soft, 2-ply construction is intended to provide comfort and reliability during product use.
Isopropyl Alcohol pads are specially designed for the administration of blood tests and insulin or heparin injections. By cleansing the skin before inserting a needle you can help avoid dirt that might otherwise be present on the skin.
These prep pads are pre-packed so the doctors and nurses can handle each one without transfer any of the others. They are also a good way to clean other pieces of equipment, including under the arm thermometers or tweezers.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies2 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies6 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment10 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications8 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care12 products
Personal Hygiene Products75 products
Wound Care126 products