12 Pack Sterile Non-Adherent Oil Emulsion Dressing 5″ x 9″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Pack of 12 OIL EMULSION DRESSINGS 5×9
Knitted from cellulose acetate fabrics that have been coated in a formulated petroleum emulsion. Because of the knitted fabric, the specialized oil is allowed to move more freely into the wound itself, which can aid in the overall healing process. Packaging: 12 pcs per case.
Made of a permeable knitted fabric that allows wounds to drain freely into the absorbent dressing. Oil Emulsion Sheet is a fine mesh gauze dressing impregnated with an oil emulsion blend. Non-adherent petrolatum. Enhances wound drainage. Minimizes maceration. Supports healing environment. Unique sterile stay flat packaging.
Highly absorbent fine mesh gauze allows free drainage of exudates away from wound. Non-adherent to the wound site to reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes. Durable construction will not shred or unravel when trimmed to size. Oil emulsion blend reduces pain and does not adhere.
Oil Emulsion Dressing is used as a primary wound dressing to provide or support a moist wound environment. Store in a dry location at room temperature. Ideal for draining surgical wounds, open ulcers, abrasions and first or second degree burns.
5" x 9"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.