120 Pack Disposable Test Strips of 1.8% Glutaraldehyde
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
CONCENTRATOR INDICATOR STRIP
Monitoring system for users of High Level disinfecting and sterilizing solutions. These strips determine if the Minimum Effective Concentration (MEC) of 1.8% glutaraldehyde is present during the 28-day use life to effectively sterilize and disinfect. Quantity: 120 test strips in total per case.
Chemical monitors that indicate if a glutaraldehyde solution meets the manufacturer’s recommendation for a minimum effective concentration (MEC) needed to effectively kill organisms.
HOW TO USE
Indicator strips are easy to use; simply dip into solution and read. Glutaraldehyde Monitors feature a black framed chemical reaction pad. Pad turns yellow when glutaraldehyde solution is at or above target concentration.
Do not use this product other than as directed. Do not remove test strips from the bottle until immediately before use. Single use. Discard used or expired test strips in accordance with federal, state, and local laws. The reacted test strip cannot be kept as a permanent record.
Does Not Apply
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves15 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment63 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools16 Products
Lab Supplies25 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices50 Products
Patient Care72 Products
First Aid Supplies36 Products
Drugs & Medications22 Products
Other Medical Supplies41 Products
Incontinence Care65 Products
Wound Care394 Products