144 Pack Disposable Latex Finger Cots Small Powder-Free Pre-Rolled
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Shipping and Returns
POWDER FREE LATEX FINGER COTS
Disposable finger cots would be for both men and women, protect your finger while in physical activities or in other daily work. Size: Small. Quantity: 144. Each cot is pre-rolled and easy to use. Come in boxes for convenient use. 144 finger cots per box.
White finger cots ensure reliable protection and comfort. They are latex and protect the user’s finger during use. Non-powdered finger protectors prevent contamination and infection of a wound. Hypoallergenic and do not cause skin irritation. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site.
Latex finger cots limit skin exposure fluid, thick enough to handle everything you need, protect your finger from harmful substance and scratches.
Finger cots may be used when bandaging a finger to secure the dressing and keep it dry. Common applications include: suppository placement, protection for cuts and abrasions. Covering any wounds on fingers, protect your finger from mess,contamination.
HOW TO USE
Place a finger cot on the fingertip. Roll the finger cot all the way down toward the base of the finger. Make sure to smooth out any air that may have become trapped between the cot and the finger. Remove and dispose after use.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|
Does Not Apply
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.