150 Pack Sterile Lubricating Jelly in 5 gram Individual Packets Hypoallergenic for Intubation & Catheterization
|3 - 4||$24.06|
|5 - 7||$23.56|
|8 - 9||$23.06|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
WATER SOLUBLE Lubricating Jelly
This medical jelly is intended for medical purposes to lubricate body orifices to facilitate entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices. It is clear, water-soluble and greaseless lubricant used by healthcare professionals. Each packet contains 5 grams of lubricant. Quantity: 150 packets. 150 packets per box.
Sterile lubricating jelly features greaseless, water soluble, non-staining formula that is easily removable. Allows convenient, no-mess application and rinses off with water for quick, easy cleanup. Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex.
IDEAL FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES
Water soluble lubricant is specially formulated to spread easily and evenly. Does not contain Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG). The unscented lubricant is widely used in hospitals and physicians’ offices during many routine medical procedures such as catheter insertions and specula insertions.
Bacteriostatic lubricating jelly is commonly used for intubation and catheterization, ob/gyn procedures, urological procedures, general examinations, proctology procedures, surgical procedures. Ideal for lubricating rubber materials and synthetic surfaces as well as surgical instruments including rectal thermometers, and rectal and vaginal nozzles for infants and adults.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. Keep out of reach of children. A large dose or swallowing may cause irritation of mouth, throat and digestive tract, irritation of stomach and rarely vomiting.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 5 in|
AMZ Medical Supply
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.