20 Pack Sterile Hydrogel Wound Dressing 4″ x 4″ for All Types of Burns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Sterile Hydrogel Wound Dressing
Absorbent dressings are sterile, gel soaked foam dressings designed for first aid use on burns for all types of burns. Size of each dressing: 4″ x 4″. Quantity: 20 dressing per case.
COOLS & SOOTHES
First aid dressings contain Hydrogel as impregnated ingredient. Wound care dressings remove heat from the burn to help minimize tissue damage. This dressing will provide temporary relief from pain.
Sterile dressings help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Soothing dressing offers a potential barrier against contamination.
LOW ADHERENT DRESSING
Hydrogel wound dressing maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound. Non-adherent dressings will not stick to wound, minimizing risk of additional trauma.
ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
These sterile dressings offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Come in packs for sterility. They provide wound protection and conform to the wound area eliminating the need for frequent readjustments.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Does Not Apply
4" x 4"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.