200 Pack Sterile Cellulose Eye Spears for Eye Treatment
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Pack of 200 EYE SPEARS
Designed to meet the needs of clinicians for a variety of ophthalmic procedures. Triangle shaped spearhead, set on a malleable, polypropylene handle. Latex free. Packaged: 10/pk, 20 pk/cs, 200 pcs in total per case.
Made from highly absorbent, natural, cellulose material that is highly absorbent, fast wicking and lintfree. Designed to provide the surgeon with superior fiber free products for unparalleled fluid control. It comes with a light blue handle. Expands to ten times the original size when moistened.
Designed for microscopic sponging in the ocular area, fine dissecting, and delicate surgery. Sterile eye spears are designed for lint, rapid absorption on the eye surface. Expands to ten times the original size when moistened.
ECO-FRIENDLY AND RECYCABLE
The eco-friendly materials used in these gusseted polyethylene bags make them keep their shape and give them strength and tear resistance. These earth-friendly bags are 100% recyclable and can be used repeatedly without lost performance or support.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies3 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies7 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment7 products
Patient Care28 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications7 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care13 products
Personal Hygiene Products74 products
Wound Care124 products