200 Pack Sterile Wound Closure Strips 0.25″ x 3″ /w Non-Adherent Pads 3 per Sterile Pack
- Additional information
- Shipping and Returns
WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS
Wound closures hospital grade are specially designed for closing small cuts and wounds. Easy to apply and comfortable to wear. Size of each bandage: 0.25″ x 3″. Come in boxes for ease of use. Each box contains 50 closure strips, 200 pcs in total per case. Individually wrapped in easy to peel pouches.
ENCOURAGE THE SKIN TO HEAL
Each first aid bandage helps to close the edges of a small wound and encourage the skin to heal. Provides gentle, secure, long-lasting fixation. Composed of nonwoven polyamide material and filaments for added strength.
CONVENIENT WOUND CARE
Wound closure strips are flexible, air permeable strips with a hypoallergenic adhesive that conforms to wound edges and allowing the skin to breathe while it heals. Unique porous construction is designed to permit skin ventilation and prevent maceration.
Wound closure adhesive strips offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Specially designed to increases the tensile strength of the affected area. Non-stick center of these laceration closure ensures comfort and ease of removal. Skin-friendly adhesive.
Bandage stitches are used for protection of minor cuts and scrapes. The sterile strips protect the wounds from friction, damage and dirt. Thus, the healing process of the body is less disturbed. Suitable for adults and children. Each latex-free bandage allows quick and easy, one-step application.
|Dimensions||9.00 × 5.00 × 4.00 in|
0.25" x 3"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves15 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment63 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools15 Products
Lab Supplies25 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices50 Products
Patient Care71 Products
First Aid Supplies36 Products
Drugs & Medications22 Products
Other Medical Supplies41 Products
Incontinence Care65 Products
Wound Care399 Products