2000 Rolls Non-Sterile Cotton Rolls 1.5″ x 3.75″
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
NON-STERILE COTTON ROLLS
White cotton fiber rolls are commonly used in bleaching, cavity filling, operative and restorative procedures. They are non-sterile, and are made from 100% natural cotton. Packed 50 per roll for easy dispensing. 2000 rolls per box.
MAINTAINS SHAPE WHILE USING
Dental cotton Maintains shape when wet. 100% cotton provides maximum absorbency and uniform consistency.
Non-sterile rolled cotton is extremely absorbent to help reduce saliva flow. Chlorine free and not made with natural rubber latex
EASY TO USE
These medical cotton rolls offer an ease of use when you need fast effect. Just follow several steps and you will get a quick and high-quality result.
Natural cotton is great for dental procedures, bleaching, whitening, nose bleeding, crafts, apply cleansers, remove make-up, baby care, cast padding, or wound care.
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 5 in|
1.5" x 3.75"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.