24 Pack Sterile Non-Adherent Oil Emulsion Dressing 3″ x 8″
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Pack of 24 OIL EMULSION DRESSINGS 3×8
Knitted from cellulose acetate fabrics that have been coated in a formulated petroleum emulsion. Because of the knitted fabric, the specialized oil is allowed to move more freely into the wound itself, which can aid in the overall healing process.
Made of a permeable knitted fabric that allows wounds to drain freely into the absorbent dressing. Oil Emulsion Sheet is a fine mesh gauze dressing impregnated with an oil emulsion blend. Non-adherent petrolatum. Enhances wound drainage. Minimizes maceration. Supports healing environment. Unique sterile stay flat packaging.
Highly absorbent fine mesh gauze allows free drainage of exudates away from wound. Non-adherent to the wound site to reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes. Durable construction will not shred or unravel when trimmed to size. Oil emulsion blend reduces pain and does not adhere.
Oil Emulsion Dressing is used as a primary wound dressing to provide or support a moist wound environment. Store in a dry location at room temperature. Ideal for draining surgical wounds, open ulcers, abrasions and first or second degree burns.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|
3" x 8"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies3 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies7 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment7 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications7 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care13 products
Personal Hygiene Products74 products
Wound Care124 products