240 Pack Beige Hydrocolloid Bandages 2″ Blister Cushions for Fingers, Toes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
SKIN BARRIER Hydrocolloid Bandages 2″
Hold up better and promote longer pouch time. Stoma barrier rings are comfortable and stretchable and create a more even surface for the pouch to adhere to. Size: 2 Inch Diameter. Quantity: 20 pc per box.
Made with high quality materials. Its flexible M skin barrier formulation will mold to your desired shape and form. Excellent adhesive tack will make sure it stays in its place without unintentional movement. Our barrier rings have no alcohol and them, so they will not sting!
Provides a secure fit, extended wear time and lasting protection against leakage. Highly absorbent hydrocolloid ring remains stable when exposed to effluent.
Ostomy hydrocolloid bandages creates a classic turtleneck seal at the base of the stoma and is highly absorbent, prevents leakage. Creates a secure seal between the stoma and the ostomy appliance. Ideal for all types of ostomy. Use in place of paste for easy, no-mess removal from skin.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Clean and dry skin around stoma, peel off the release liner on the barrier ring, 2. Shape the barrier ring to the suitable size as desired with stoma and then wear it on stoma, 3. Adjust the barrier ring so that it seals tightly with the stoma and skin, then wear the ostomy bag.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves17 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment62 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools16 Products
Lab Supplies25 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices50 Products
Patient Care71 Products
First Aid Supplies37 Products
Drugs & Medications22 Products
Other Medical Supplies40 Products
Incontinence Care65 Products
Wound Care388 Products