25 Pack Sterile Non-Adherent Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings 4″ x 4″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings
Sterile gauze dressings are intended for advanced wound care. Provide perfect protection for wounds and burns. Size of each dressing: 4″ x 4″. Each xeroform dressing is individually wrapped and guaranteed sterile. Come in boxes for convenience. Quantity: 25 dressings in total. Contains a special deodorizing agent — 3% bismuth tribomophenate.
3% BISMUTH TRIBROMOPHENATE
First aid gauze dressings contain 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound. Wound care dressings help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and enhance patient comfort. This dressing will protect the open area from bacteria.
CONVENIENT WOUND CARE
Sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Gauze xeroform petrolatum dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound.
LOW COST & ECONOMICAL
Sterile gauze pads offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience and less mess. Non-adhering dressings for wounds eliminate the need for frequent readjustments, reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes.
Non-irritating dressings can be used as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin graft sites, treatment of first degree burns, abrasions and as wound packing. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Wound dressings are ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|
Does Not Apply
4" x 4"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 products
Surgical Instruments & Tools14 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment71 products
Lab Supplies34 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves22 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices53 products
Patient Care93 products
First Aid Supplies33 products
Drugs & Medications59 products
Other Medical Supplies61 products
Incontinence Care76 products
Personal Hygiene Products287 products