25 Pack Sterile Sodium Chloride Solution 0.9% 100 ml Dual Top Bottles
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
0.9% Sodium Chloride IRRIGATION SOLUTION
0.9% Sodium Chloride Irrigation USP is utilized for a variety of clinical indications such as irrigation of devices and moistening of wound dressings, wound debridement. Come in convenient bottles for ease of use. Volume of each bottle: 100 mL. Quantity: 25 bottles. FOR IRRIGATION ONLY. NOT FOR INJECTION.
STERILE AND READY TO USE
Contents sterile unless container is opened or damaged. Saline wound cleanser is formulated with 0.9% sodium chloride, it is sterilized through a gamma radiation process. Intended for single patient use.
CONVENIENT FOR USE
Irrigation normal saline comes in bottle ideally sized for frequent use and easy handling. Excellent for advanced skin protection. Sterile saline solution is designed to wash, flush, or rinse parts of the body, wounds or medical supplies and equipment, dressings, catheters and more.
Ideal for suctioning and wound debridement. Sterile and ready to use. Perfect for sterile irrigation of body cavities, tissues or wounds, indwelling urethral catheters, surgical drainage tubes, and for washing, rinsing or soaking surgical dressings, instruments and laboratory specimens.
Keep out of reach of children. For irrigation only. This product must not be used for injection. After opening container, its contents should be used promptly to minimize the possibility of bacterial growth. Discard unused portion of irrigating solution.
|Dimensions||7.00 × 5.00 × 3.00 in|
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves15 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment63 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools16 Products
Lab Supplies25 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices50 Products
Patient Care72 Products
First Aid Supplies36 Products
Drugs & Medications22 Products
Other Medical Supplies41 Products
Incontinence Care65 Products
Wound Care394 Products