30 Pack Polyvinyl Chloride Feeding Bags 1200 ml Disposable Enteral Nutrition Bags
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
GRAVITY FEEDING BAGS
Utilize gravity to administer the feeding solutions through patients iv lines. Small bore tubing design. Gravity tube feeding bags include write-on patient label. Featured pouch can be used to hold ice when formulas or medications require cooler temperatures.
Feeding Bags Set is made of a DEHP-free material, which is a flexible and soft polyvinyl that will not break or cause creases to the tube. Bags for tube feedings have adjustable roller clamp to control the feeding flow rate.
Included ENFit connector meets ISO 80369-3 compliancy design standards, improving patient safety by eliminating risks of IV misconnections. Includes pre-attached feeding tube transition connector for optional use without the ENFit connection system.
Easy-to-use snap cap with a rigid neck for convenient fill and closure. Easy-to-read graduated measurements from 50 mL to 1200 mL and translucent material to conveniently monitor fluid level.
Intended for use in administration of enteral nutrition, fluids or medication in place of an enteral feeding pump. Intended for connecting enteral formula and enteral access devices only.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.