36 Pack Sterile Non-Adherent Collagen Dressing Fibracol™ 4″ x 8.6″ /w Calcium Alginate
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Sterile collagen dressings
Topically-applied advanced wound dressings composed of collagen and calcium alginate fibers. Size of each dressing: 4″ x 8.6″. Quantity: 36 dressings. Collagen/Alginate dressings are specially designed to maintain an optimum wound environment.
MAINTAINS MOIST MICROENVIRONMENT
Soft dressings maintain a physiologically moist microenvironment at the wound surface that is conducive to granulation tissue formation, epithelialization, and enables healing to proceed at a rapid rate.
COLLAGEN & ALGINATE
Soft, absorbent, and conformable collagen dressing, composed of 90% collagen and 10% calcium alginate. Single use dressings combine the structural support of collagen with the exudate management of alginate.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Wound sponges are a sterile, highly absorbent dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Cool, soothing effect of gelling action enhances patient comfort.
Medical collagen dressings are great for management of diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, pressure injuries, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, full-thickness and partial thickness wounds, second-degree burns, donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds.
Does Not Apply
4" x 8.6"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools13 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment69 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves18 Products
Lab Supplies33 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices52 Products
Patient Care90 Products
First Aid Supplies35 Products
Drugs & Medications56 Products
Other Medical Supplies64 Products
Incontinence Care76 Products
Personal Hygiene Products277 Products