4000 Pack Sterile 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Prep Pads 2″ x 2″ 2-ply Individually Packaged
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
STERILE Alcohol Prep Pads
Alcohol pads are used to clean an injection site prior to injection to remove bacteria and germs. Size of each pad: 2×2 inch. Come in boxes for convenient use. 200 pads per box, 20 boxes per case. Each prep pad is individually wrapped.
70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
Alcohol prep pads contain about 70 percent alcohol and 30 percent water, which is the best mix for killing germs. Do not use a prep pad on an open wound because it can cause tissue damage and actually inhibits the healing process.
Regular alcohol prep pads are constructed of a non-woven material, while the lightweight are of a lesser weight to minimize waste. Soft, 2-ply material is intended to provide comfort and reliability during product use.
Isopropyl Alcohol pads are specially designed for the administration of blood tests and insulin or heparin injections. By cleansing the skin with an antiseptic before inserting a needle you can help avoid infections that might otherwise be present on the skin.
These pads are individually packaged to be sterile so that doctors and nurses can handle each one without contaminating any of the others. They are also a good way to clean other pieces of equipment, including under the arm thermometers or tweezers.
2" x 2"
Does Not Apply
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.