5 Pack White Microporous Film Coated Polyethylene & Polypropylene Disposable Coveralls 60 GSM Large /w Attached Hood, Boots, Elastic Wrists & Anti-Static Properties
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
PACK OF 5 WHITE MICROPOROUS Disposable Coveralls LARGE
For use in cleanrooms and low particulate clean environments. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids.
HIGH LEVEL OF PRIVACY
Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane. The finished fabric also contains anti-static properties from a proprietary additive.
Grab Strength: MD: 20.4 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs; Water Resistance: 60″; Breathability: 3318 gm/m2, 90F & RH 50%; Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs, XD: 5.8 lbs; Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric / PASS.
Disposable coveralls features include an attached hood, attached boots, zipper front entry, elastic wrists, elastic lower back, storm flap zipper cover, serged seam construction.
A serged seam joins two pieces of material with a thread stitch that interlocks. This is the single most popular seam for most limited use protective apparel and accessories.
|Dimensions||11.50 × 11.40 × 3.70 in|
Polyethylene and Polypropylene
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.