50 Pack Silver Calcium Alginate Dressing McKesson 3/4″ x 12″ Rope Sterile
|3 - 4||$899.05|
|5 - 7||$880.32|
|8 - 9||$861.59|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
STERILE Silver Calcium Alginate Dressing
Calcium Alginates are primary dressing that can be cut to fit wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. Assist with infection reduction. Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate. Size of each dressing: 3/4″ x 12″ (1.9 cm x 30.5 cm). Quantity: 50. Each dressing is individually wrapped in easy-to-peel package. Come in boxes for convenient use. 5 dressings per box, 10 boxes per case, 50 dressings in total per case.
Non-adherent dressings are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize dressing changes. Silver ions are released in the presence of wound fluid and protect the dressing from bacterial colonization and provide an effective barrier to bacterial penetration.
Calcium alginate dressing form effective barrier to bacterial penetration in moderate to heavily exuding wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, donor sites and traumatic and surgical wounds.
CONVENIENT TO USE & MULTIPURPOSE
Wound packing dressings are a sterile, highly absorbent, nonwoven dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound. Help absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding. May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions. May be left in place for up to seven days.
HOW TO USE
Clean the wound area using normal saline solution. Pat the area around the wound dry. Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change. Change calcium alginate dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
AMZ Medical Supply
0.75" x 12"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.