500 Pack Clear Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes 15 ml 17 x 120 mm /w Conical Bottom & Blue Screw Cap
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
STERILE PLASTIC CENTRIFUGE TUBES
Have longer length screw caps with sealing ring, which is used to prevent sample leakage and it smooth. Sterile tubes are autoclavable (without cap) for continued use. Large, white printed writing space for convenient labeling.
High-quality, translucent centrifuge tubes molded from polypropylene material featuring a conical bottom. Black printed graduations in 0.5 mL increments for easy measurements. Screw caps made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) are flat-top and leak-resistant.
FEATURES with conical bottom and screw cap style
Providing a safe, reliable and leak-resistant seal. Sturdy and toxic free, when do some pretty basic experiments and this avoids the whole broken glass issue. Color-coded screw caps attached for convenience.
Great choice for general-purpose and laboratory use, adapted to centrifuge and widely used in clinical chemistry, molecular biology, bio-chemistry and other lab experiments and researches.
17 x 120 mm
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.