500 Pack Non-Sterile Wooden Tongue Depressors 5.5″ for Juniors
|3 - 4||$14.28|
|5 - 7||$13.99|
|8 - 9||$13.69|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
5.5″ TONGUE DEPRESSORS
Junior sized d depressors help practitioners in oral patient examinations and oral care. Length: 5.5 inch. Come in boxes for convenient use. 500 depressors per box. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Each tongue depressor is flat, thin. Wooden blades are clear, smooth and rounded at both ends for patient comfort. Made of high quality wood and do not have odor or taste. Can be used for spreading ointments, mixing medications, or splints.
Specially designed to be used for junior patients. Help to clear view during examination of the mouth and throat. Polished and smooth surface for patient comfort. These 5.5″ depressors are intended for single use.
Single use tongue depressors are disposable supplies commonly used in medicine. These multi-purpose depressors help to depress the tongue to allow for inspection of the mouth and throat. Help to spread ointments and mix medications.
LOW COST & ECONOMICAL
These tongue blades offer an outstanding low cost solution for examination of the mouth and throat. Lightweight construction and high quality materials allow the tongue depressors to be ideal for multi-purpose use and maximize patient satisfaction.
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 2 in|
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.