6 Bottles Non-Sterile Antimicrobial Hydrogel Wound Dressing 3 fl.oz. 0.10% Strength
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Pack of 6 Antimicrobial Hydrogel Wound Dressing
Extremely attractive material for use as wound dressings and fillers. Due to their high water content, gels provide a moist, heavily hydrated environment to the wound area, facilitating cellular immunological activity essential to the wound healing process.
Can be used to maintain moisture in the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions including itch and pain relief. Safety of the professional formula on wound healing verified in a daily, repeated-use study until full-thickness wound defects were healed in vivo.
This hydrogel wound dressing contains hypochlorous acid, a known antimicrobial, which serves as a preservative to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in the hydrogel. For best results, cleanse the wound with wound irrigation solution before applying hydrogel.
Intended for use by healthcare professionals to moisten the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions. Hydrogel wound dressing used to maintain a moist wound environment, thereby encouraging autolytic debridement of the wound and relieving discomfort (i.e. itch and pain) associated with dermal irritation
For the management of partial or full-thickness wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns, stage I – IV pressure injuries, diabetic and stasis ulcers, abrasions and skin irritations, surgical wounds (donor and graft sites, incisions), trauma wounds, and various dermatoses including atopic dermatitis
AMZ Medical Supply
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.