600 Pack Cotton Oval Eye Pads 1 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ — 12 Dispenser Boxes of 50 Pieces Individually Wrapped
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
STERILE EYE PADS
Absorbent pads are medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery to guard eye area. Size of each pad: 1 5/8″ x 2 5/8″. Quantity: 600 pcs in bulk. Each pad is individually wrapped. 12 dispenser boxes of 50 pads per box.
Absorbent cotton pads have gentle non-woven cover that offers protection to this delicate area. Sealed edges provide minimal linting. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Wound sponges are a sterile, highly absorbent. They feature an easy place tab on back to ensure clean placement. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Packed in convenient dispenser boxes. Not made with natural rubber latex.
ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
Sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Come in individual packets for sterility. High quality cotton material eliminates the need for frequent readjustments, helps make these sponges highly absorbent.
Sterile eye pads protect injured eyes from further injury or prevent infection and strain. Ideal for eye treatment. Convenient shape allows an easy and correct application. Offers protection, high absorption and comfort for the patient.
1 5/8" x 2 5/8"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves15 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment63 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools16 Products
Lab Supplies25 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices50 Products
Patient Care71 Products
First Aid Supplies37 Products
Drugs & Medications22 Products
Other Medical Supplies41 Products
Incontinence Care65 Products
Wound Care390 Products