7800 Pack White Polypropylene Perforated 3″ Core Thermal Transfer Labels 4″ x 3″ (4 rl/bx, 1950 lb/rl)
Offer Ends In:
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Thermal Transfer Labels 4 x 3
Polypropylene labels are ideal for long term applications. These labels are tear resistant and much more waterproof than their paper counterparts. Since these labels are thermal transfer they do require a wax-resin ribbon.
Zebra, Datamax, Sato, Intermec, Printronix, Honeywell and other printer brands. Great for shipping labels, address labeling, box labeling, warehouse, product identification, work in process labels, distribution, and metal labeling applications
Printer labels are made of the highest-quality materials to provide continuous use, quality and reliability. Thermal printer labels are better alternative to direct thermal labels. No ribbon required. These thermal printer labels are less likely to scratch, scuff, or fade.
ECONOMICAL & EASY TO USE
Thermal paper prints are appropriate for barcode printers. Clear print without the need for expensive ink or toner saves your money. If you need the print on your labels to last more than 6 months, thermal transfer labels are the perfect solution.
SUPERIOR PRINT QUALITY
Thermal transfer labels offer superior quality for barcode and shipping information printing. Smooth surface ensures superior print quality. Durable and strong for commercial use and longer shelf life.
4" x 3"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Packaging & Shipping
Laser Label Sheets6 products
Packing Paper9 products
Thermal Ribbons for Printers19 products
Twist Ties22 products
Stretch Film49 products
Packing List Envelopes46 products
Packing Tapes58 products
Direct Thermal Labels79 products
Thermal Transfer Labels99 products
Thermal Packaging164 products