Illuminated Snellen Eye Chart 10 ft. Distance. Visual Acuity Testing. Eye Examination Chart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
SNELLEN EYE CHART
Used to measure visual acuity by determining the level of visual detail that a person can discriminate. White translucent plastic chart features non-glare black letters of the alphabet. Packaged: 1 each.
Made from thick plastic to prevent creases and tears, with matte finish to limit reflections and glare. It usually shows 11 rows of capital letters. The first line has very large letters. Each row after that has increasing numbers of letters that are smaller in size.
HOW THE TEST IS PERFORMED
This test may be done in a health care provider’s office, a school, workplace, or elsewhere. You will be asked to remove your glasses or contact lenses and stand or sit 20 feet (6 meters) from the snellen eye chart. You will keep both eyes open. You will be asked to cover one eye with the palm of your hand, a piece of paper, or a small paddle while you read out loud the smallest line of letters you can see on the chart.
HOW TO USE
When you visit the eye doctor for a checkup, you may be asked to read an snellen eye chart. The chart measures your visual acuity, or sharpness of vision. If you don’t wear glasses or contacts, your eye doctor will use the results to find out whether you need them. If you already wear corrective lenses, the test results will tell your doctor if your glasses or contacts prescription needs to change.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.