Illuminated Tumbling-E Chart 10 ft. Distance. Visual Acuity Testing. E’s Eye Examination Chart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Tumbling-E Chart 10′
Ophthalmological chart used to measure a patient’s visual acuity, similar to the standardize Snellen eye chart that most people use for testing; however it contains a series of letter E’s instead of the variety of letters included in the Snellen chart. White translucent plastic chart features non-glare black letter E’s. Packaged: 1 each.
Made from thick plastic to prevent creases and tears, with matte finish to limit reflections and glare. These letter E’s are rotated at 90 degrees requiring the individual taking the test to properly identify the direction of each version of the E’s “fingers” using their hands to point up, down, right or left. This eye chart only measures a person’s visual acuity and cannot be used to determine other vision issues such as color blindness, depth perception or disorders.
HOW THE TEST IS PERFORMED
The tumbling-e chart is typically used to test individuals who are unable to properly communicate. While looking at the letter on a chart or projection, the person states whether the E is facing up, down, left, or right. With this chart, there is a one in four chance a person can guess the direction, therefore it is recommended they correctly indicate the orientation of most letters of the same size (e.g. five out of six).
The tumbling-e chart is great for use with patients who do not know their alphabet, people who are illiterate or perhaps individuals who suffer from a handicap. These patients simply have to gesture the direction they see the optotype since there is only one. This optotype is place in four different directions; up, down, left, and right. The Tumbling E chart is considered highly reliable and accurate.
AMZ Medical Supply
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.