10 Pack Skin Adhesive Liquid Applicator 0.4 ml Liquid Skin Bandage
960 Pack Sanitizing Skin Wipes in Individual Soft Pack, Scented Antimicrobial Wipes /w Ethyl Alcohol
Pack of 10 Skin Adhesive Liquid Applicator 0.4 mL. 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate Surgical Sutures. Liquid Skin Bandage. Medical Liquid Adhesive with Dome Applicator Tip.
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Pack of 12 TOPICAL SKIN ADHESIVE: Unique, elegantly designed applicator was developed from input from clinicians across the globe; the winged applicator allows for effortless activation and smooth, controlled expression of the monomer. This liquid bonding agent aims to be as effective as stitches in holding many cuts, wounds and incisions together, and may also eliminate the need for dressings. Individual packaging for single sterile use.
- HIGH QUALITY: Enhanced formulation features increased viscosity for optimal flexibility. Meets ASTM F2458-05 for its excellent wound closure strength. This product is an asset to every first aid kit. Elliptical-shaped applicator tip allows for narrow or wide application providing versatility in application technique. The clear dome provides a window for visibility of the monomer so that users are in full control of how much product is applied.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS:The precision applicator tip allows the clinician to apply the monomer in a precise fashion resulting in fast, safer, procedures with excellent cosmetic outcomes. Enhanced 100% octyl formulation with increased viscosity. Sets in 30 seconds or less. Requires only one layer. Preassembled; ready for immediate use. Microbial barrier helps protects the wound. Showering possible. No need for removal.
- SAVES TIME AND EFFORT: Saves time—no dressings; no suture/staple removal. No-clog formulation and tip facilitate simple and precise dosage and allow users to work at their own pace with up to 90 minutes of intraoperative use. ensuring long lasting adhesive that doesn’t need replacing.
- APPLICATION: Skin glue is designed to seal the wound quickly as it forms a strong microbial shield to help protect wounds while they heal. Antibacterial film helps protects the wound. For the closure of topical skin incisions including laparoscopic incisions, and trauma-induced lacerations in areas of low skin tension that are simple, thoroughly cleansed, and have easily approximated edges.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Does Not Apply