100 Pack Gray Trauma Pressure Dressing 4″ /w Closure Bar, Standard Compression
Case of 100 Trauma Pressure Dressing with Closure Bar, Gray. 4″ Width Standard Compression for The First aid Application. Emergency Compression Bandage. Wound Dressing. Single use. Latex-Free.
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Pack of 100 STERILE TRAUMA PRESSURE DRESSING ELASTIC: 4 inch quick and easy application and self-application. Emergency Trauma dressings are Sterile bandages designed for first-aid to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by injuries in emergency situations. The Emergency Bandage’s sterile can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. Packaged: 100 pcs per case.
- HIGH QUALITY: Sterile Bandages come with Pressure Applicator to create direct pressure to the wound siteCombines a thick non-adherent dressing, elastic bandage, pressure applicator and closure clip in one simple unit. For quick attachment with no need of pins, tape or knots. In emergency situation Closure Bar can be used to apply extra Pressure with tourniquet like effect.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Wound pads are sterile, nonwoven dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. These non-adhering dressings provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Elastic Dressing is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE: These Sterile Pressure Dressings offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. This multi-purpose trauma dressing offers great protection and padding to wound sites. Incorporates many pieces of equipment into one multi -function bandage that is easy to use, even in self-application. Effective on minor kitchen or office wounds.
- APPLICATION: A multipurpose wound and trauma dressing which can be used in many ways, including heavy external bleeding, surface wounds and abrasions, burns and fractures. Will work on all body extremities including but not limited to legs, arms, head and much more!. Can be used as sling and accessory for splint. Apply Extra Pressure to Slow Hemorrhage, Adding Tourniquet Effect.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Does Not Apply