1000 Pack Red Polyethylene Universal Snap Cap Tube Closures for 12mm, 13mm and 16mm Test Tubes
Polyethylene Universal Snap Cap. Pack of 1000 Red Tube Closures for 12mm, 13mm and 16mm Test Tubes NonSterile Red Tube Caps for Glass and Plastic Test Tubes
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- POLYETHYLENE TUBE CLOSURES RED are ideal for recapping most 12 mm, 13 mm and 16 mm evacuated glass blood collection tubes. Test tube closures are available in bright attractive colors for sample identification purposes. Not suitable for autoclaving.
- HIGH QUALITY: Precision-molded, low-density polyethylene (LDPE) designed to fit firmly on the tube. Designed for easy-on and easy-off use, featuring double thumb tabs. Flexible closures protect from aerosols of highly infectious microorganisms.
- HEAVY DUTY: Polyethylene closures remain sturdy under most rigorous laboratory procedures, including centrifugation. Scientific tube snaps maintain a tight seal during centrifugation, agitation and refrigeration procedures.
- APPLICATION: Guard samples against cross-contamination and laboratory work areas against infection and spillage. These colorful snap-on closures are an effective way to recap blood drawing tubes, glass test tubes and plastic culture tubes.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Universal tubes closures are backed by 100% guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, you’ll receive your money back!
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.