12 Pack Wound Packing Strips 0.5″ x 5 yds Iodoform Packing Strip for Open or Infected Wounds
Wound Packing Strips. Pack of 12 Antiseptic Cotton Iodoform 1/2″ x 5 Yards. 100% Cotton Gauze Fabric Packing Strips. Medium Wound Sterile Strips. Sterile Packing for Open or Infected Wounds.
|3 - 4||$80.32|
|5 - 7||$78.66|
|8 - 9||$76.18|
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Pack of 12 IODOFORM WOUND PACKING STRIPS 0.5″ x 5yds are held in place with a secondary dressing, which protects the wound from outside contaminants. They are ideal for wounds that require consistent drainage in order to heal properly. Provides an additional antiseptic property for minor cuts and wounds.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of 100% cotton, ravel-resistant gauze designed to resist linting or fraying. Sterile, woven gauze strips are impregnated with iodoform, an antiseptic agent and are ideal for packing or as drainage conduit for open and/or infected wounds. The wound filler is soft, sterile and latex free. This high-quality packing strip promotes natural healing and is ideal for soaking up blood and other bodily fluids.
- PACKAGING features a convenient in-package dispenser (unbreakable poly bottles) designed to help ensure ready access and facilitate caregiver convenience. Packed in lightweight polyethylene containers that will not break or shatter. Safe storage and longer shelf life. Packaged as one 5-yd strip per bottle. Easy dispensing packaging (patent pending) helps facilitate caregiver convenience.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Gauze strips offer comfort and protection for wounds. Packed in convenient plastic bottles for ease of use. Made with 100% woven gauze fabric. Soft cotton gauze maximize comfort during strip change or removal. Offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Do not reuse.
- APPLICATION: Gauze Packing Strips are typically used as wound filler and designed to be inserted into the wound bed to soak up blood and other exudates material for a better healing environment. Packing gauze strips are designed for nasal packing, dental packing or as packing for open or infected wounds.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
0.5" x 5 yds
Does Not Apply