200 Pack Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings 5″ x 9″ Xeroform Gauze Dressing
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings 5″ x 9″. Pack of 200 Bismuth Gauze Dressings for Abrasions, Burns, Wound Packing. Non-Adherent Gauze Dressings. Non-Toxic, Non-Irritating.
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- XEROFORM IMPREGNATED DRESSINGS: Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. Individually packaged for sterility and convenience. Provide perfect protection for wounds and burns. Size of each dressing: 5 X 9 Inch (12.7 cm x 22.9 cm). Come in boxes for convenience. Quantity: 200 dressings in total. Contains a special deodorizing agent — 3% bismuth tribomophenate.
- 3% BISMUTH TRIBROMOPHENATE: First aid gauze dressings contain 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound. Wound care dressings help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and enhance patient comfort. This dressing will protect the open area from bacteria.
- CONVENIENT WOUND CARE: Sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Gauze impregnated dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound. Primary dressing for wounds with zero to light exudate. For single use only.
- LOW COST & ECONOMICAL: Sterile gauze pads offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience and less mess. Non-adhering dressings for wounds eliminate the need for frequent readjustments, reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes.
- USAGE: Non-irritating dressings can be used as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin graft sites, treatment of first degree burns, abrasions and as wound packing. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Wound dressings are ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
|Dimensions||8.00 × 6.00 × 4.00 in|
5" x 9"
Does Not Apply