Red Therapy Putty 5 lbs Soft Resistance
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
RED HAND EXERCISE Therapy Putty
Provides the most economical and versatile tool for range of motion and progressive strengthening exercise for the wrist, hand and fingers. Packaged in easy-to-open plastic containers. Not made with natural rubber latex.
EASY HAND STRENGTH TRAINING
Perfect for physical or occupational therapy, therapy putty is used for strengthening the hand muscles, improving fine motor skills and relieving stress. Variable stretch resistance putty can be squeezed, pinched, stretched and twisted to effectively work the hand muscles
EACH TUBE OF 1 lbs.
Each 5 lbs. container of therapy putty is color-coded for easy resistance identification and each color is packaged in individual containers. The red putty is rated as Soft. Great for grip strength exercises.
Made with high quality silicone polymer and is gluten-, latex-, nuts-, egg- and soy-free. The silicone putty is durable and able to withstand extensive use without graining. Putty is non-toxic and unscented.
Hand Therapy Putty is a great tool for building dexterity and strength in the hand. This silicone putty is ideal for individuals who want to improve hand grip and finger strength. It is great for a variety of hand weakness issues, after tendon surgery, carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, and after a hand fracture. It is ideal as a part of your home exercise program to improve hand strength and mobility.
AMZ Medical Supply
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies4 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves18 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment14 products
First Aid Supplies8 products
Patient Care34 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices12 products
Drugs & Medications2 products
Other Medical Supplies22 products
Incontinence Care10 products
Personal Hygiene Products79 products
Wound Care145 products