1 Pack Sterile Wound Packing Strips 1″ x 5 Yds
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
BOTTLE OF PLAIN WOUND PACKING STRIPS 1″ x 5 yds
Held in place with a secondary dressing, which protects the wound from outside contaminants. They are ideal for wounds that require consistent drainage in order to heal properly. Can be selected for a variety of uses. The fine mesh gauze is highly absorbent and makes packing strips ideal for wet-to-dry packing.
The ravel resistant gauze is designed to resist fraying and picking up lint for a more safe and comfortable packing experience. The wound filler is soft, sterile, and latex free. This high-quality wound packing strips promote natural healing and is ideal for soaking up blood and other bodily fluids.
Features a convenient in-package dispenser (Unbreakable poly bottles) designed to help ensure ready access and facilitate caregiver convenience. Safe storage and longer shelf life.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Gauze Strips offer comfort and protection for wounds. Packed in convenient plastic bottles for ease of use. Made with 100% woven gauze fabric. Soft cotton gauze maximize comfort during strip change or removal. Offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility.
Gauze wound packing strips are typically used as wound filler and designed to be inserted into the wound bed to soak up blood and other exudates material for a better healing environment. Packing gauze strips are used for nasal or sinus packing, boils, abscesses, fistulas and other draining wounds.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
1" x 5 yds
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies2 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies6 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment10 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications8 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care12 products
Personal Hygiene Products75 products
Wound Care126 products