25 Pack Sterile Non-Woven Wound Dressings 12″ x 30″ Individually Wrapped
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Pack of 25 Sterile Wound Dressings 12 x 30
Highly absorbent sterile dressings that provide padding and protection for large wounds. Absorbent pads are medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery to guard and cushion a wound, absorb blood, fluids and more. Non-adherent pads are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize dressing changes. Packaged: 1 Each Per Pack, 25 Packs Per Case.
Oversized dressing that offers superior absorbency, protection, and padding to the wound site. Sterile Pads are one of the most versatile dressings that you can find. Soft non-woven outer facing wicks moisture into the core, that absorbs and disperses fluid quickly to prevent pooling. Moisture resistant barrier prevents fluid strike-through. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Wound dressings are a sterile, highly absorbent, nonwoven dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Packed in convenient, peelable pouches. These oversized dressings provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Not made with natural rubber latex.
ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
These sterile moisture resistant dressings offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Come in individual packets for sterility. This multi-purpose wound dressing offers great absorbency, protection and padding to wound sites. This trauma dressing features a moisture-resistant barrier and is ideal for covering large wounds.
Used for controlling bleeding and preventing contamination of large wounds. The first aid wound dressings 10″ x 30″ are an extremely absorbent and sterile dressing that is ideal for treating large wound areas. The trauma pad can be used to stop bleeding associated with deep lacerations, abrasions, burns, penetration wounds and fractures.
Does Not Apply
12" x 30"
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 Products
Surgical Instruments & Tools13 Products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment69 Products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves18 Products
Lab Supplies33 Products
Medical Diagnostic Devices52 Products
Patient Care90 Products
First Aid Supplies35 Products
Drugs & Medications56 Products
Other Medical Supplies64 Products
Incontinence Care76 Products
Personal Hygiene Products277 Products