250 Pack Clear Sterile Wound Closures 1/8″ x 3″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Pack of 250 WOUND CLOSURES 1/8 x 3
Porous surgical tape strips which can be used to close small wounds. They are applied across the laceration in a manner which pulls the skin on either side of the wound together. Size of each bandage: 1/8″ x 3″. Quantity: 5/pk, 50 pk/bx, 250 strips total per case. Come in boxes for ease of use.
ENCOURAGE THE SKIN TO HEAL
Each first aid bandage helps to close the edges of a small wound and encourage the skin to heal. Provides gentle, secure, long-lasting fixation with little interruption to surrounding or healing skin tissue.
CONVENIENT WOUND CARE
Sterile flexible wound closures pulls the skin on either side of the wound together. Each strip easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort, featuring comfortable fit. Specifically designed for medical professionals or personal use.
Skin adhesive closures offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Adhesive backed, thin non-woven, reinforced fibers that are arranged in a bilateral pattern for high tensile strength. Keeps wound closed without significant tension, edema, stretch or movement.
Wound closure adhesive strips are used for protection of minor cuts and scrapes. The sterile wound closures protect the wounds from friction, bacteria, damage, and dirt. Thus, the healing process of the body is less disturbed. Suitable for adults and children. Each translucent and porous bandage allows quick and easy, one-step application.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 4 in|
AMZ Medical Supply
1/8" x 3"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.