4 Roll Clear Tear Resistant Cast Hand Stretch Film 12″ x 2000′ / 60 Gauge
|3 - 4||$114.23|
|5 - 7||$111.85|
|8 - 9||$109.47|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
CAST HAND STRETCH FILM 12″ x 2000′
This hand wrap film is high clarity and will wrap loads fast and with little to no effort. 4 rolls of 60 gauged films are made to obtain maximum performance. The easy to use roll increases efficiency when used with a hand held dispenser. High quality film is puncture and tear resistant.
Our 60 ga stretch wrap retains its grip and sticks to itself without adhesives. The clear residue free film stretches up to 100%, which contributes to its excellent resistance against tearing. The clear cast film also enables easy identification during shipping. The clarity of hand-applied stretch film is ideal for bar code scanning, along with superior holding power designed to tackle the toughest of loads.
Hand superior strength film is much lighter and easier to wield than machine stretch wrap. It’s still very effective for securing items on a pallet, especially in the hands of someone aware of the proper hand stretch wrap technique. This moisture-resistant stretch film protects shipments from water, dirt and damage caused by excessive movement. A higher level of film clarity is another advantage to this fabrication.
Self-adhering film is a cost-effective way to wrap pallet loads ensuring safe and secure shipment delivery. Cast films are created by continuously feeding a polymer through a straight die and usually less expensive than alternatives due to lower production costs. This budget packaging film is a reasonable alternative to Strapping, Poly Tying Twine, or Sisal Twine.
Stretch general purpose films are designed to cling tightly to objects and provide excellent package stability and protect them from shifting during transport. It is commonly used to unitize pallet loads, but also may be used for wrapping smaller items together. This multi-purpose stretch film can be used across a variety of applications to reduce the different films you need to have on hand.
12" x 2000 ft
Cast Stretch Film, Hand Grade
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.