5000 Pack Sterile Cotton Eye Pads 2 1/8″ x 2 5/8″
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
STERILE EYE PADS
Absorbent pads are medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery to guard eye area. Size of each pad: 2 1/8″ x 2 5/8″. Quantity: 5000. Come in boxes for convenience.
Absorbent cotton pads have gentle cover that offers protection to this delicate area. Seamless cover that reduces the possibility of trauma to the eye. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma.
CONVENIENT TO USE
Wound eye pads are a sterile, highly absorbent. They easily conform to the eye cavity. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. Packed in convenient boxes. Feature thick cotton fiber filler.
ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
Sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Designed for maximum protection and comfort. High quality cotton material eliminates the need for frequent readjustments, helps make these sponges highly absorbent.
Sterile eye pads protect injured eyes from further injury or prevent infection and strain. Ideal for eye treatment. Convenient shape allows an easy and correct application. Offers protection, high absorption and comfort for the patient.
2 1/8" x 2 5/8"
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies3 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves16 products
First Aid Supplies7 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment7 products
Patient Care27 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices11 products
Drugs & Medications7 products
Other Medical Supplies20 products
Incontinence Care13 products
Personal Hygiene Products74 products
Wound Care124 products