100 Pack Sterile Transparent Semi-Permeable Dressings 2.375″ x 2.75″
Case of 100 Semi-Permeable Dressings. Sterile Transparent Film Dressings 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ for wound protection. Frame Style Dressings with Waterproof backing. Single use and Latex-free.
|3 - 4||$101.36|
|5 - 7||$99.27|
|8 - 9||$96.13|
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Case of 100 TRANSPARENT SEMIPERMEABLE FILM DRESSINGS are able to stretch and conform to virtually any body area and come in 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″, 1/pk, 100 pk/bx, 100 pcs in total per case. Transparent dressings are specially designed to provide advanced wound care and protect wound from trauma. Easy two step application.
- HIGH QUALITY: Micro porous transparent film with high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) are thin and flexible. They have an adhesive backing which enables them to adhere to the skin without damaging the skin or the wound bed. Semipermeable film dressings are permeable to oxygen and carbon dioxide, as well as water vapour, but do not allow bacteria and water to pass through.
- CONVENIENT WOUND CARE: Medical dressings help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Non-woven backing with adhesive border that is gentle and holds pad in place. Waterproof backing keeps wounds dry. Should the film dressing edge begin to separate from the skin you can simply trim it, providing that the wound bed is covered.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF BACKING: These waterproof dressings offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Waterproof backing keeps external contaminants out. Protects against fluid contaminants and bacteria. A good edge seal is required to prevent bacteria from getting into the wound. These transparent micro porous dressings will not adhere if the skin is wet or oily.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Semipermeable dressings are typically used on lacerations, abrasions, skin tears and other superficial wounds. They can also be used to cover sutured wounds, graft sites and partial thickness wounds. They may also be used where there are areas of friction to decrease shearing forces between the dressing and the support surface. Ideal for IV sites, minor burns, ulcers, skin tears, and donor sites.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
2.3" x 2.75"