48 Pack Plastic Fracture Bedpans
48 Autoclavable Pack Fracture Bedpans, Plastic Bedpans Loop Handle. Versatile Bedpan Seat Urinal with Contoured Shape Elderly Women and Men. Unisex Bulk
|3 - 4||$185.31|
|5 - 7||$181.49|
|8 - 9||$175.76|
- Shipping and Returns
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Pack of 48 AUTOCLAVABLE FRACTURE BEDPANS is made of durable plastic for health facility or rehabilitation setting when urine output is measured and is ideal for patients in body casts or traction. These gold bedpans can be used at home.
- HIGH QUALITY: Plastic bedpan has a flat tapered front profile to slide comfortably under the patient. Durable fracture bedpans are typically smaller than a regular bedpan. The loop handle aids in positioning the bedpan to assist a patient needing a toilet system when patient is bedridden after an injury, recovering from surgery or has incontinence. Graphite fracture bedpan features non-stick surface. Designed to be autoclavable at 250 degrees.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Lightweight bedpans for elderly or immobile patients are the most common type of product in this category. These bedpans are rounded at the edge and feature a contoured profile so that they can be comfortably positioned underneath the user. Comfortable bedpans are easy to clean and reuse. You’ll find that a bedpan for female and male patients is generally the same. This design is also ideal to be used as a female urinal.
- COMFORTABLE USE: These strong bedpans offer an effective and easy-to-use alternative for using a traditional toilet. These products are designed to offer relief without having to use any special apparatus or taxing the caregiver with an especially challenging physical task. It’s also less awkward, invasive or potentially painful for the individual with mobility impairment since a bedpan can be used without getting up to go to the bathroom. You can lie on it easily and comfortable.
- WIDE APPLICATION: This reusable bedpan is versatile and can be used as a toilet system for immobile patients. This style of bedpan is best for patients who have an injury that makes it difficult to lift their pelvic area. Practical bedpans meet the needs of hospice patients and the disabled and for elderly patients provide a convenient and adequate toilet system for those who have incontinence or have Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. It is also used as a female urinal.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.