10 Pack Black Teaching Dual Head Stethoscopes /w 22″ PVC Tubing
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
Black Dual Head Stethoscopes
Chrome stethoscopes are used to listen to the sounds inside of your body. Ideal for accessing heart and lung sounds. All stethoscopes come in individual boxes for user convenience. Quantity: 10 stethoscopes per case. Basic teaching stethoscopes.
Monitoring stethoscope features chrome plated brass binaural, anodized aluminum chest piece and 22″ black PVC tubing. Dual binaural is specially designed for teaching. Ideal for healthcare workers and medical practitioners for physical assessment and monitoring of patients.
EXCELLENT SENSITIVITY & COMFORTABLE FIT
Our dual head stethoscopes allow students and medical professionals to study body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis. Offer excellent acoustic sensitivity. Ear tips provide acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
ASSESSING LUNG SOUNDS
Lightweight stethoscope is a professional medical device which allows you to assess the rate, rhythm and quality of breathing or detect any obstructions of the airways. A stethoscope for home use will help you to understand the primary condition of a patient at home.
ASSESSING HEART SOUNDS & BLOOD PRESSURE
22″ dual head stethoscopes will allow you to listen for rate, type, and rhythm of heart sound or to measure blood pressure. Works good in combination with sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure of a patient or family members.
AMZ Medical Supply
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices4 products
Surgical Instruments & Tools2 products
Lab Supplies7 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves20 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment56 products
First Aid Supplies18 products
Patient Care64 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices41 products
Drugs & Medications7 products
Other Medical Supplies45 products
Incontinence Care13 products
Personal Hygiene Products207 products