2000 Pack Orange Sterile Push Button Activated Safety Lancet Needle /w 28 Gauge Needle, 1.0 mm Fixed Depth
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
Case of 2000 Push Button Activated Safety Lancet Needle 1.0 mm
A blood lancet, or simply lancet, is a small medical implement used for capillary blood sampling. Safety Lancets are push-button activated and were created with OSHA sharps safety guidelines in mind. Packaged: 100 Per Box, 20BX/CS, 2000 in total per case.
The easy-to-handle design and ergonomic shape provide a firm, non-slip grip allowing easy twist-off removal of the protective cap. Easy-to-handle, retractable design features an intuitive, 2-step operation with low firing force and no lancet loading required. Ergonomic, rounded shape and no-slip ribbing on grip make lancets easy to handle.
Automatic needle retraction and lock out ensure sharp edge is enclosed before and after use. Convenient, intuitive, one-step activation for precise and consistent results. Designed for quick and easy identification. This lancet needle is ready to use right out of the box; no set-up required. Not made with natural rubber latex. Derives proper amount of blood for different capillary tests.
EASY TO USE
To activate, simply place the lancet firmly against the desired puncture site and press the push-button. Advanced safety-engineering and features—such as automatic lock-out after use—ensure the user never sees or handles the sharp. Rapid needle retraction, as well as a tri-beveled needle design, helps ensure accurate blood sampling.
SAFE AND CONVENIENT
The lancet needle is clinically approved and safe. Disposable design for convenient single use. The needle is safely concealed before and after use which protects you and others against transmission of common blood borne diseases. Innovative, single-use safety device helps prevent needle stick injuries.
Does Not Apply
1.0 mm depth 28 Gauge
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Shop Medical Supplies
Assistive Devices7 products
Surgical Instruments & Tools14 products
Stainless Steel Medical Equipment71 products
Lab Supplies34 products
Disposable Masks & Exam Gloves21 products
Medical Diagnostic Devices52 products
Patient Care92 products
First Aid Supplies33 products
Drugs & Medications60 products
Other Medical Supplies63 products
Incontinence Care76 products
Personal Hygiene Products288 products