Kindergarten Eye Chart 20 ft. Distance. Children Visual Acuity Testing. Eye Examination Chart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping and Returns
- Payment & Security
KINDERGARTEN EYE CHART 20′ distance
Used to measure visual acuity by determining the level of visual detail that a person can discriminate. White translucent plastic chart features non-glare black symbols instead of letters for testing of preliterate pediatric patients. The chart is made of a flexible but durable plastic material with a matte finish. Packaged: 1 each.
Made from thick plastic to prevent creases and tears. Designed for testing younger children, this chart features familiar shapes for identification. Printed on non-reflecting, matte-finished, durable plastic sheet with reinforced brass eyelet holes for hanging. Kindergarten eye chart features shapes like boats, hearts, stars, and circles.
EASY TO USE
This test may be done in a health care provider’s office, a school, workplace, or elsewhere. You will be asked to remove your glasses or contact lenses and stand or sit 20 feet (6 meters) from the eye chart. You will keep both eyes open. You will be asked to cover one eye with the palm of your hand, a piece of paper, or a small paddle while you read out loud the smallest line of letters you can see on the chart.
The Kindergarten eye chart is perfect for use in Doctor’s offices and clinics. Used for testing the eye sight of children or adults who can not read. This eye test chart uses easily distinguishable objects in the place of words.
Handling & Shipping:
- Most items are shipped within 3-5 business days of receiving cleared payment.We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States Two business day handling. This excludes weekends and shipping holidays. Orders placed on a weekend or shipping holiday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO’S, OR P.O. BOXES.
Product Description Disclaimer:
- If it is a variation listing, then the listed details of the product specifications in the description (e.g. size, color, packaging, etc.) specified for one of the variations.
Customer Service & Returns
- Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:30pm EST.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for most products if the item(s) are unused, unopened, in original condition, with all original packaging, components, instructions, and warranty materials. Items must not be defaced (e.g. no handwriting or other marks on packaging). We will arrange & pay for return shipping on any item that we shipped incorrectly. Return shipping fees incurred by purchaser will not be reimbursed. Returns must use shipping label(s) we provide.
- Please submit a return request for a return authorization number (RA). The RA number will prevent any further delay with the return process. Please remember to keep all the original packaging and documentation in the event your item(s) needs to be returned or exchanged. If your return is not eligible for return under this policy or otherwise does not comply with this policy, you will be notified and no credit or refund will be issued and your products will not be returned to you.
- Disclaimer: Due to Manufacturer Product Updates: Product packaging and images may vary. Returns are not accepted for variances in packaging.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.